New Zealand’s FIRST home-based Male Fertility Test. This clinically proven home-based male fertility test measures both sperm motility (quality) and count.
FertilityScore Male Fertility Home Test
20 in stock
20 in stock
In 2007 this product replaced our older style Babystart male fertility test which did not measure motility.
Developed by Dr Ronald Ericsson PhD, a distinguished American scientist, MD and Andrologist (medical specialist that deals with male reproductive problems) who developed the Albumin Method Sex Selection method while conducting research in Berlin, Germany. Dr Ericsson is a member or past member of 11 scientific societies, holds 10 U.S. patents and has authored 77 publications in medical-biological journals and textbooks in the field of male reproduction. Co-author of a book, “Getting Pregnant”, the subject of more than 1000 interviews worldwide for television, radio, newspapers, magazines and books.
FertilitySCORE was the worlds first clinically proven home-based sperm test with the ability to measure both sperm motility & count. Developed over 20 years ago and available in over 40 countries world-wide Fertility Score has a long and proud history and is backed by independent peer reviewed scientific research published in reputable medical journals. References to published research can be viewed here.
Why Choose FertilitySCORE?
- Two complete home sperm tests in each pack. No need to purchase another test if recheck any results.
- Unlike the majority of other sperm tests on the market which only measure the number of sperm FertilitySCORE also looks at the motility (ability to move ) of your sperm. There is little point of counting sperm that are not able to reach the target*
- The only count & motility test on the market that uses the complete semen sample. Thereby reducing the risk of error that can occur when only using a small sample of the total ejaculate. Other tests use only a small portion of the ejaculate which can lead to inaccurate results due to clumping and cellular debris in the sample.
- Easy to follow, non complicated instructions. Instructions can be downloaded here.
- The great majority of men with concentrations of 20 million motile sperm per ml or greater are fertile whereas concentrations of 10 million motile sperm per ml or less are more frequently associated with infertility. The World Health Organization (WHO) standard for a fertile male has traditionally been above 20 million motile sperm. In 2010 this number was down graded to 150 million. In a clinical study the FertilitySCORE Kit was compared to the concentration of motile spermatozoa. A 93% positive predictive power was found for semen samples containing 20 million or more motile sperm per ml. A 90% negative predictive power was found for semen samples containing 10 million motile sperm or less per ml. Thus the FertilitySCORE Kit is a highly effective screening test for male fertility potential.
- At only $65.95 for TWO complete tests the FertilitySCORE represents exceptional value for money.
*You may have 60 million/ml sperm, but if the motility is 0% then the FertilityScore results will read negative. A key element to male fertility is the number of motile (live) sperm. FertilityScore’s ability to differentiate motile from non-motile sperm is a unique feature of these kits.
The FertilityScore test will tell you whether the sperm concentration in the test sample is below 20 million/mL motile sperm (negative test) or above 20 million/mL motile sperm (positive test)
The FertilityScore Home Screening Test is also unique in that is uses the whole sample to determine male fertility.
The FertilityScore Home Diagnostic Screening Test kit contains everything you need to collect and test two separate semen samples.
|Dimensions||12 x 8 x 13 cm|